Kay is author numerous publications and two books. No Winner Ever Got There Without a Coach (co-author) and The Human Resource Manager's Guide to Organization Development
Kay is an executive, leader and life coach. Most recently she served as an internal coach as well as Manager of Organization Effectiveness and Talent Management at Thomson Reuters in Toronto, Canada for over 17 years.
She has received numerous awards, including Human Resources Awards of Excellence in 2008 and 2010 for her support of an Employer of Choice strategy and culture.
Her Coaching and Academic Credentials are Extensive:
- Doctorate in Adult Education from University of Toronto (OISE)
- Professional Certified Coach with International Coaches Federation
- Advanced Coaching Certificate and Corporate Coaching Certificate with Coach U, Inc.
- InsideOut Coaching - Certified as Instructor
- Coaching Out of the Box - Certified as Instructor
- Adheres to the Code of Ethics and Standards of International Coaches Federation
- Supported by a Mentor Coach.
She holds many other credentials including certification of Organization Development, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Healthcare Management,
She is also a volunteer Coach with the very successful Up With Women Organization in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.